Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Ready 2 Go All Occasion Stack Kit - Set 04

Angled Rectangle

I started with a ginger card base.

I chose designer paper by Graphics 45 - Communique Collection - On the Dot cut to 4.00x5.25 inches. I laid the designer paper onto the card front at an angle then adhere it.  I trimmed the excess to the card edge with scissors.

I cut the dark brown Decorative Label punchie in half crosswise then trimmed the points off with scissors.  I offset these behind the greeting.   The accent was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
Split Square

I cut a 4 inch square of designer paper into 2 equal triangles by cutting top left hand corner to opposite corner with a paper cutter.   These were glued to the card front aligned to the top and the bottom.   That leaves a nice band of card color on the diagonal.

I wrapped a length of white grosgrain ribbon around the card front and knotted on the front.  Trimmed the ends on the slant.

I assembled the flower accent by putting the small flower then the large flower onto the brad.  Press the prongs apart on the back.

I added the 3D foam tape to the back of the flower accent and adhered it to the card front.

A quarter sheet insert is glued to the right hand side.

 Masculine DSP Split

I selected a deep red brown colored card.

I chose designer paper by Graphics 45 - Communique Collection - On the Dot.  I cut it to 4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches.  Turned the small over and tape to 2 pieces back together.

Wrapped the designer paper layer with brown grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back.  Adhered to the card front.

Assemble the leaf accent and adhered to the front with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. There is no better time to make art and crafts. I've been sewing again. Masks and such. I used to dabble in paper arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.