Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Ready 2 Go All Occasion Stack Kit - Set 02

Hexagon Trio

I chose an ivory card.

I wrapped the ivory grosgrain ribbon across the designer paper and taped ends to the back.  Adhered it to the card front.

I adhered the 3 hexagons to the bottom half of the card below the grosgrain ribbon.

I assembled the greeting by adhering the greeting to the colored circle then to the scallop circle.  The whole greeting was then adhered over the grosgrain ribbon with 3D foam tape.






Masculine DSP Split

I selected a kraft colored card.

I chose a designer paper by Creative Imaginations featuring stars.  I cut it to 4.00 x 5.25 then cut again at 3.5 inches.  Turned the small over and tape to 2 pieces back together.

Wrapped the designer paper layer with ginger grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back.  Adhered to the card front.

Assemble the star accent and adhered to the front with 3D foam tape.

Nature Sticker

I layered the nature sticker onto coordinating card stock and trimmed leaving a narrow border.  I added 3D foam tape to the 4 corners on back.

I adhered an embossed layer leaving a small border to the card front.

Adhered the strip of black card stock onto the embossed layer.

I adhered the nature sticker to the card front.

I added the aligned on the black strip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.