Monday, January 30, 2017

Afternoon Tea & Cool Tool

I set up afternoon tea with my yellow tea pot and a few coordinating accessories.  A vase of flowers, a generous mug, a textured plate work with this place setting.  I still have the lace tablecloth and navy runner on the table.

The teapot is by Maxwell & Williams Infusions. You can read more about it in this post.  I`ve had it for almost a year!

The holiday baking is all gone so I am having a few Citrus Cranberry cookies with my cuppa. 





I have a few very pretty yellow and deep pink carnations in the yellow vase.

The tea is Bengal Spice which I rediscovered over the holidays.  My aunt served it a New Year`s dinner and my sister has served it in the past.  It`s a great tasting herbal tea which is what I need in the afternoon.  I can have it with out sweetener or milk. Served in a yellow ironstone mug hits the mark.



These teas are part of the blog anniversary win at Tea in the Valley.  Margie included the Orange Spice Tea and the Exotic Berries Black Tea as well as small containers which hold Chocolate Rocket and Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait tea.

I will feature some colored images from the tea coloring book on future posts.
I have several envelopes to try as well. A tea cork coaster was also included.

This is a cool tool I purchased over the holidays.  It is a brush designed to clean a steel drinking straw but I bought it to clean my tea pot spouts.  It`s sold through Norwex.

Sharing with Mosaic Monday #25 hosted by Maggie at Normandy Life.

Tuesday Cuppa Tea host by Ruth at Antiques and Tea Cups.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of tea time treats, congrats on your win. I'm not really a fan of herbal teas (I prefer Indian tea with a splash of mils, no sugar, in the afternoons) but Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait sounds interesting! Thanks for being with us at Mosaic Monday once again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is one of my favourite colours so I'm loving your cheery yellow teapot! I hope you enjoy the tea samples. I look forward to seeing the coloured pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.