Saturday, July 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - White Circle - Doily Wreath

This card is for my blog Christmas Card Challenge for July which is White Circle.

I chose a white doily for the main element which measures 4.5 inches.  I chose to put it on an A6 white card.  I glued some white fabric snowflakes around the interior circle of the doily.  I then put a few iridescent sequins held in place with tiny white brads.

I used a greeting from my stash in a purple color and tacked it below the wreath and trimmed it to the card edges. 

I placed a few more fabric snowflakes & sequin combos with a couple on the greeting and a couple in each top corners.

I wanted a subtle white on white textured card.  I really like the texture the doily provides.



I am pairing this card with a Pop Tone Black Licorice A6 black envelope which was provided by Paper Garden.

Have you started on your Christmas cards?  Summer time with a slower pace is a good time to get started or get a stack of cards made.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.