Friday, January 11, 2019

2019 Christmas Card Challenge

Selling cards has become very challenging so this year I have decided to focus on the layered cards I want to give to family.  I have indicated a general theme next to the month and my focus to use the tools I have in my collection.  I want to use what I have to bring the amount of supplies down again this year.

Here is the list.

2019 Christmas Card Challenge
January
Silhouette
Holy Family Silhouette
February
Border
Bethlehem Border
March
Penny Black Die
Penny Black Manger Die
April
Stampin Up Set
Come to Bethlehem Stampin Up Set
May
Manger
Baby Manger Rectangle Stamp
June
Cricut Christmas
Star - Bethlehem Star Cricut Joy of the Season
July
Bethlehem
Bethlehem - SMD Bethlehem Digital
August
Dove
Dove - Dee's Distinctively Die
September
Large Words
Joy to the World Stamp
October
Christmas Digi
SMD Manger Art
November
Holy Family
Gentle Peace Stampin Up Set
December
Mixed Media
Christmas image using variety of materials



If you are making your own Christmas Cards this year and need some inspiration please follow along.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.