Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas Thank Yous

As per tradition I used paper from one of my gifts to make my thank you cards.

It was great to add these owls to my cards.  I chose burgundy, green and brown as my card bases.   I did have to go around the scotch tape which meant different shapes of decorative paper.

I made a large greeting which I printed on ivory card stock then punched out with the large 2" circle punch.

I used a coordinating ink color to smudge the edge of the greeting.










I really appreciated the gifts I received.  The best was spending time with family for a full day on Christmas day.

Our gift exchange for adults was a bunch of consumable gifts.  I got beef jerky and smoked cheese.  I swapped out the bottle of red wine for mulled spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.