Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Card - St. Patrick's Day Birthday

I made this card for a friend again this year.

Her aunt celebrates her birthday on March 17th St. Patrick's day and appreciates a special card.

I cut the card base from warm textured card stock.

I then printed the special greeting onto a piece of bright green card stock which was trimmed to leave a small border.

I chose some striped green designer paper by Graphics 45 - Twas the Night before Christmas. This is the reverse side.  I punched 4 hearts with the Stampin Up Sweetheart punch keeping the lines perpendicular.  The stem was handcut from a scrap of the same paper.

I added a large bright green flower brad to the center of the arrangement.

It is off to be mailed shortly.

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable. I love the tone-on-tone palette. This gives me an idea for a craft project for our grand girl, Twix.
    https://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.