Friday, March 1, 2019

Exchange Cards - Bright and Bold

I managed to get my February Exchange cards made.

This is alcohol ink backgrounds.  I added some black ink markings to this one with Nick Bantock ink in Lamp Black. It took a long while to dry so I need to dilute it a bit before doing my marks.  I used a bottle lid to make the circle.

This one was cut to just under 4" square.  I then layered it onto a piece of warm lavendar card stock to coordinate with the warm tones in the top left hand corner.

Then layered onto Tangerine card base.  I added some stitching with a black marker. 

The greeting was color printed and punched with the Stampin Up Artisan punch. 


Left:  A bold piece of alcohol ink paper.  I hand drew the daisy with silver marker then retraced with black as I did not feel the silver stood out enough.  I added stitching around the edge with the same black marker.

It was adhered to a medium blue card base.

I added a silver daisy punchie, a small back sequin and all held in place with a pewter tiny brad.

These are in the mail.  With the plumbing issues here over the last month it has been quite distracting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.