Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Ready2Go Christmas Stack Kit - Blue & Cream Dove and Peace on Earth

I worked on a Christmas Stack kit in case someone wants to get a head start on those cards.

The image is a recycled Christmas card featuring navy, light blue and cream.

I added a light blue layer of card stock to repeat that color which was cut to 4 x 5.25 inches leaving a small border.

I chose a cream card in the tall orientation.

These layers were all adhered to the card front with the light blue first and the dove next.

I created a greeting with the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.  I used the navy and light blue in teh greeting, color printed it and then punched it out.

It was adhered to the card front with 3D foram tape aligned on the dark/light line on the dove layer. 


This is another recycled Christmas card layer. 

I cut the black layer to 4 x 5.25 inches leaving a small border of card base showing.

I chose Kraft card stock to repeat the kraft colored swirls on the right hand side.

The Peace on Earth layer was adhered to the black layer then I used 3 round tiny brads in the top left, bottom left and bottom right corners.  A push pin was used to make the holes before the brad was inserted.  I selected 3 of the dots in the design for the star brads.

The 3D foam tape was cut in 4 pieces and placed on the 4 corners of the black layer.  It was then adhered to the front of the card.

A quarter sheet insert was used in these cards.

Loving how this one came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.