Saturday, March 30, 2019

Juried Member Show - Accepted Submissions & Winner

These 2 photographs were accepted into the show.  The reception was held today.

Silver Roaster
15 x 15 inch frame
Double White mat
8 x 8 inch Color photo

This photo was taken at an antique mall in town. It is a stainless steel car book end. Again, taken for a Flickr Challenge of circles.  The circle of headlight, wheel, and wheel reflection.

It was a Winner!  I received the third prize ribbon and some cash.



Who Are You?
14 x 14 inch frame
Black mat
6 x 6 inch Color photo

This photo was taken at the John Poole Wetlands in Sturgeon County. It is a Wilson Snipe.  He just looked at me while I took many photos.  It was in the setting sun golden hour and the light was wonderful.  It was a great experience.

I was so happy that I bought the camera with a great zoom.

The reception was great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.