Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Anniversary Card - 67 years

Mom and Dad celebrate their 67th Wedding Anniversary this week.  Love does endure.

I chose an ivory card base.  I added a layer of Anna Griffin designer paper leaving a small border.

I wrapped a piece of moss green satin ribbon around the designer paper, taped the ends to the back and adhered the layer to the card front.

I created the focal element with 2 Stampin Up Sweetheart punches in off white.  I embossed them then mounted them to the gold scallop oval.  The oval was adhered over the ribbon on the card front with 3D foam tape.

Wishing them many more years of love and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents! What a wonderful milestone. The card you made for them is very beautiful and I;m sure they will treasure it, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.