Saturday, May 15, 2021

Clean Up - Craft Table

I have been working on cleaning up my craft table so I can move my work space from the dining room back to where it belongs. 

I have been at it for a couple of days and I have the table done.  I still have projects on the dining room table that can be migrated to the craft table and completed or otherwise handled. 

On left of this photo is a pile of stuff that came out of the front hall when I had flooding there in 2019. I will have to work on that project soon as well so I can access many of my tools that are stored in the shelving unit on the left against the wall. 

I have decided to so a reset and I am willing to chuck or donate cardmaking stuff down to what is in the storage units.  Then I can start again working on putting things back where they live when I am done at the end of the day.

It is a process and I will start again and move forward with a renewed commitment to the process.  I feel good about my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Tidying up and organizing always takes time. Your table is looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.