Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Exchange Cards - May

These are my cards for May.  Turquoise, white and silver is the color scheme.

The white card base has a designer paper layer with a plaid pattern.  

I created the focal point with SB Circle Nestablities in 3 sizes.  The large white was embossed with the Cuttlebug Script folder, then the middle circle is turquoise solid card stock then a silver foil layer embossed with the  Cuttlebug Diamond in the Rough folder. I added a white daisy confetti with a blue tiny brad.  

The greeting is color printed and punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.




I flipped the designer paper over and used the polka dot side for this card and changed the orientation to landscape.

I cut the squares layers with the Sizzix Square Thinlits in the same colors as the first one. I added a little note brad in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.