Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Border Punch Tags - Samples
1. The width of the pattern will determine the width of your tag. The length is totally up to you.
2. Is there a centre opening in the v of the pattern? You will be cutting that in half when you seperate it into tags.
3. Does it have a central opening? If you want to hang the tag it works best if there's a centre hole.
I've put together samples with some border punches.
1. Stampin Up! Scallop Trim Border produces a half inch tag with a central opening.
2. Martha Stewart Arches Border produces a five eights tag with a central opening but it needs to have the extra trimmed.
3. Martha Stewart Deco Shell Border produces a five eights tag with no central opening.
4. Stampim Up! Eyelet Border produces a five eights tag with a central opening.
5. Martha Stewart Deco Shell corner produces a three quarters tag and has a central opening but is difficult to trim because of the angles.
6. Martha Stewart Daisy Border produces a seven eights tag with a central opening.