Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gift Card Holders

I made these Gift Card Holders for the gift card prizes we are giving away today in a Valentine Surprise fund raising event we are having today!

I started with brown base cut with the Sizzix Jumbo Crescent die.  I placed the fold in the card just inside the flat end of the die.

Top:  I found a scrap piece of designer paper and added a border punch in blue on the right hand side. I added 2 silk flowers in coordinating colors and adhered them with a coordinating blue flower brad.  I then added an apricot gross grain just below the border punch.  This was then glued to the front for the large tag.  I used the same ribbon to hold it closed once I had used Zots to hold the gift card in place inside.

Bottom:  I found a scrap of designer paper and trimmed it leaving an interesting central element.  I added black wavy cutter borders on each edge.  I then added 3 square brads in the upper left hand corner.  Rounded the right hand corners with a punch. Added a length of black gross grain ribbon to hold it closed once I had used Zots to hold the gift card in place inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.