- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
How To: Border Punch Tags
Have you ever wanted a small tag for a card. Maybe the dies or punches you have aren't quite right. Make tags using your border punch.
1. Punch a piece of cardstock with a border punch
2. Cut the cardstock at the edge of each pattern to create tags.
3. Use the tags as desired. They can be tied on or adhered with with a brad.
I love this idea. A totally new use for your border punches. Give it a try and leave me a comment about your results. See my next post for samples of the tags I've made. This is a Martha Stewart punch.