Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cards - Thank You - Stampin Up Party

I hosted a Stampin Up! Party the first week of February.  It's a great time to have a party because the rewards are so good during Sale-a-Bration!   I've ordered myself a few new goodies.  I made thank you cards for the girls who placed orders.

I started with Mellow Moss cardstock.  I stamped it with one of the Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Always Artichoke. I made it to fit a No. 6 3/4 envelope so I cut the cardstock 3.5"x 11.  Placed a fold at 6.25" which left my front flap a bit short.  I added a piece of parchment cardstock which had been trimmed with the Martha Stewart Daisy border punch.  I added a length of Spring Moss gross grain ribbon to hide the join on the inside of the card.  I stamped the greeting in Always Artichoke on the bottom right hand corner.  The paper flower is attached with a green crystal brad.

On the card on the right I used striped decorative paper by Anna Griffin which I placed over the whole length of the card front.  Again, I placed a length of Spring Moss to cover the join on the inside of the card.  I printed the greeting on white, punched it out with 1" circle punch and then rubbed the edges with Always Artichoke ink pad. The paper flower is attached with a green crystal brad.

On the bottom card I used the same cardstock with the additional piece of parchment cardstock.  I placed a square of Anna Griffin decorative paper on the left of the border punch and ribbon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.