Saturday, September 1, 2012

Card - Challenge - Purple Green Orange

I made this card for the color challenge at Crazy 4 Cards Challenges C4C152.
I started with a purple card.  I cut the striped the paper with the SU Oval Accent Bigz Clear die.  I then cut it in half and punched a hole in both pieces. Before I glued them in place I embossed a piece of pearl vellum with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder onto the card then placed one piece on the top and bottom of the card.  I placed an orange ribbon through each and knotted the ribbon and trimmed the ends.  I cut a small purple flower and placed an orange centre which was mounted with 3D foam tape.  I added a white die cut cut one of the Apothecary framelits.  I stamped the greeting with a clear stamp in Only Orange ink.  Brushed the edges of the diecut with Lavendar Lace ink.  I glue it in place in the bottom half of the card over the Bigz diecut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.