Monday, September 24, 2012

Card Club - Sept - Handmade Paper

I started with handmade paper which was embossed with a Sizzix folder from the Fall set. I selected the card in a light blue.  I wrapped a piece of seam binding across the handmade paper and taped the ends to the back.  I glued the embossed handmade paper to the card front. I adhered to the greeting over the seam binding with 3D foam tape leaving room for the bow.  I tied a short piece of seam binding onto the longer piece creating a bow of sorts.  I chose a Designer paper which matched the card.  I added a deep blue flower cut with a Sizzix flower die. I cut the smaller flower from the designer paper. This proved to be a challenge.  Check out how I did this with a Bigz die. I color printed the greeting then punched it out with the SU Decorative Label punch.  It was applied over the seam binding.  I glued to deep blue flower to the card then applied the smaller one onto the darker one with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.