Sunday, September 16, 2012

Card - Challenge - Christmas Stars

I made this card for the challenge at Holly Jolly which is a Tic Tac Toe.  I chose the bottom row which is Red/Ornament/Punches.
I started with a SB 2011 Heirloom ornament die which I cut in red card stock. I embossed the ornament with the Craft Concepts In Bloom embossing folder. I cut a Sizzix silver ornament hanger and added it to the top of the ornament.  I added red crochet cotton to hang it over the dark green handmade paper background.  It was embossed with Cuttlebug Leafy Branch folder.  I added silver star sequins to the ornament and border held in place with silver star brads.  I added a white strip of card stock punched with the SU! Eyelet Border Punch on both edges.  This was adhered to the white card front.

1 comment:

  1. A great Christmas card Syliva for our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Holly Jolly. Love the star emblishments. Thanks for sharing with us this week. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.