Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Card - Challenge - Washi Tape

 

I made these cards for a card challenge on my internet group. The challenge is to use Washi Tape.  I didn't have some in my stash so I searched the internet and found this Washi Tape Tutorial.  I made tape with double sided tape and tissue paper. I used non stick craft sheet which worked really well!

I applied my tape to black card stock in a variety of directions, shapes and sizes. It needed something to unify the pieces so I sprayed the collage with Maya Mist Snowy White which provided just what I wanted.  I cut the collage pieces with the TH Ornamental die.  I selected 2 cards which worked with the colors on the collage. I applied a silver card stock strip behind the die then added a star in the same card stock in the top left hand corner.  I added greetings in the bottom right hand corner which were applied to a SU Modern Label punchie then the accent was applied to the card front with 3D Foam Tape.  The left one is Thank which was cut with the Cricut.  Right is color printed greeting cut with the SU Word Window punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.