Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Exchange Card - Turquoise Flowers

I printed the Stampin Up! flower from the Punch Bunch - flower for you. It's a digi stamp so I removed the scallop and the greeting leaving only the flowers.  I colored them turquoise and cut them out with Spellbinders Nestabilities - Smooth Ovals. I cut the larger oval from Kiwi Kiss card stock.  I cut the polka dot background with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame.  I mounted the designer paper frame onto a turquoise card.  I added a piece of velvety green zigzag ribbon across the whole card.  The left hand end is pulled through a slit in the fold and taped to the inside.  The right is wrapped around the edge and taped.  I glue the flower oval to the green oval.  This was then mounted to the card front over the green ribbon with 3D foam tape.

These are headed to a couple girls on my card exchange group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.