Friday, February 21, 2014

SU Sale a Bration - Book Party

I had a book party for the Stampin Up Sale a Bration promotion going on right now.

I made this card for a make and take for the girls in the office.  I used the Petals and Paisley DSP.  For this card I used an Old Olive card.  I cut a SU Top Note in the DSP which is So Saffron and Whisper White floral.  I cut an smooth oval in So Saffron in the one step larger then the color printed central element with the smaller smooth oval with my Spellbinder Nestabilities but SU sells the OVALS COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIES.  The flower is a SU digital stamp from the PUNCH BUNCH STAMP BRUSH SET. I printed the flowers in So Saffron and Old Olive for the stems. The top note is adhered to the card front then the 2 ovals are adhered together layered one on top of the other.  This element is then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  The back of the card was stamped with the SU credit stamp.

This DSP has Tempting Turquoise card with Regal Rose flowers and layer so I will post another sample after the party. Done!!  Thank you cards next!  Think about having a party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.