Saturday, February 1, 2014
How To: Wax Crayon Paper
1) Cover your work space with a couple of layers of scrap paper.
2) Strip the paper from the crayons.
3) Use a pencil sharpener to create wax shavings
4) Lay your shavings on wax paper in whatever manner you want. Mixing the colors will create colors like orange, green, and purple.
5) Cover your shavings with another piece of wax paper.
6) Add a couple of layers scrap paper.
7) Heat with an iron designated for crafts on medium setting.
8) Lift scrap paper to reveal your wax crayon paper.
Next time I will use more wax crayon. Trying to align yellow in the center for flowers was not worth it. Check tomorrow to see what I made with my paper.