Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Card Exchange - Green Dots and Lines

I made these cards for my on-line card exchange.

I started with double sided Designer paper which I cut to 3.75"x 5".  Then I cut the piece on an angle and turned one over and glue them to the card front.  I wanted to add a triangular greeting but decided that was going to be too much of a challenge in the time I had so I chose oval instead. I added a oval greeting layered onto a larger oval punch.  A little bit of green baker's twine wrapped several times and tied to the inside of the card.
 The greeting is applied to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I laid the papers opposite on the next card.   The bakers twine goes the other way as well.

I hope the girls like them.  They are kinds of spring green to remind us of what grass looks like. Remember?  It's hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.