Sunday, March 16, 2014

R2G Card Kit - For You Scallop - Orange & Purple

Another card kit for my upcoming class.  This is similar to this one.  I chose Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant for this kit.  The For You flowers are color printed and punched with the 1 1/4" punch.  A layer of Kiwi Kiss at 1 3/8" then the scallop punch in the card color.  I used the SU Pretty Print embossing folder on the bottom 2/3 of the white layer. Put the 1/4' ribbon across the top and taped the ends to the back.  Adhered it to the card front.
 Assembled my greeting accent by gluing the small circle to the medium circle then to the scallop circle. This greeting accent is then adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

This one on right is Ruby Red and Elegant Eggplant with Kiwi Kiss .5 inch ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.