Sunday, March 9, 2014

Challenge - Favorite Cricut Image - Polar Bear

I chose the polar bear from the Cricut Joy of the Season cartridge as my favorite image and Christmas is my favorite holiday.
I cut it from white and then cut a blue scarf.  I added a nose, eye and ear with a black marker.  I cut a snowbank with my Creative Memories wavy cutter.  I punched a pearl white star.  I cut a piece of sparkly decorative paper for my night sky and adhered that to a black card.  I then added the snowbank first, then the bear then the star in the upper right hand corner.  Love the decorative paper.
Entering this card in the challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 - favorite cartridge or image. and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Pick a Holiday. and Crafty Hazels Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Love your card Sylvia! I love this bear too and JOTS is a great cart. I love that glittery paper you used for the night sky as I'm sure where polar bears are the sky is all lit up like that! You snow looks fabulous and that die is one of my favorites from MCT. Thanks for much for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Polar bear cut. Love that you added dimension with the layering. thanks for joining us at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sparkle paper for the "night sky" is perfect. Great card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How simple and stunning this card is! Great sky paper, love that polar bear! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas Card! LOVE that b/g paper and your "snow"! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty!!! I live your polar bear and that great BG paper! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Favorite Cricut Cartridge' challenge at BBTB2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. The background paper is so perfect for your night scene. Love the image that you chose. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty A fun cartridge.
    Thank you for entering the Bitten ByThe Bug 2 use your favorite cartridge challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite images too! He always reminds me of that old Coca-Cola commercial. I think I use him on a Christmas card almost every year! Love the bg paper for the night sky! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute!! Such a cute bear and that sparkly paper is a perfect night sky. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.