Tuesday, March 11, 2014

R2G Card Kit - Split Top Note - Blue Green

Another couple kits for my April class.
I have coordinated Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore sides of the Rainbow Sherbert DSP into this kit.  I cut both colors at the same time with the SU Top Note die and then split them down the right hand side.  These were switched then reassembled and taped together on the back.  It was then adhered to the card front.  The SU Modern Label punchie coordinates with the card color and the greeting with the other.  I punched out a SU Five Petal punchie in Whisper White and then embossed it with the SU Vintage Wallpaper folder.  I glued that over the join between the papers and the greeting is glued to the Modern Label then it is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.