post for details on how to make the flowers.
I found yellow buttons to put in the centre of the flowers which I will string into the holes I made in the shrink plastic flowers. I made a background starting with a white quarter sheet which I sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Tattered Rose (light) and Victorian Velvet (darker). I stamped the SU Background Builder (script) stamp with Paprika ink in several directions. I glued this layer to a warm rosy ginger card leaving a small border. I cut the stem and leaves by hand and glued them to the card front. I tacked the flower in place, used a push pin to make the holes through the card front using the holes in the flower. I strung yellow thread through the button, the flower and the card front and tied in a knot on the front.
For the card on the right I used Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Antique Linen (light) and Crushed Olive (darker). I stamped the SU Background Builder (script) stamp with Paprika ink in several directions.
These cards likely will not go through the mail without extra postage.