Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Thank Yous

I used the gift wrap from one of my gifts to make my Thank You cards. I really appreciate those who remembered me this Christmas season in many ways.

I ripped the bold red and white snowflake paper.  I glued it to white card stock.  I then cut it down to 4"x5.25" and glued it to a black card.  I then added a strip of green card stock across the bottom third of the card.   I found this chalkboard background  onto which I added my chalkboard sentiment.  I printed them and trimmed them close.  It is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Here's another version as I have a hard time making all the cards the same.  Once the gift wrap was glued to a white card, I stamped the Stampin Up Print Pattern background stamp onto the gift wrap in black ink.  I then embossed it in clear powder.  I stamped one line of the pattern onto the white strip.  I rubbed the greeting with my Versamark ink pad and then added clear powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.