Friday, January 16, 2015

HB - Windows Frame & Prima Flowers

I made this card for a friend celebrating a birthday today.

I started with a Stampin Up! So Saffron card base.  I cut a piece of striped Really Rust DSP with the Window Frames Collection Framelits.  I then cut a 3" square of copper metallic card stock which I placed behind the die cut aligning the corners.  I adhered these two the card front. I chose the Chocolate Chip marker and ink the birthday stamp in the Sincere Salutations set and stamped it in the bottom right hand corner.  I then used the fine end of the marker to add stitching around the copper square. I then, selected 2 Prima Flowers - a large light yellow and a smaller orange.  I then added a smaller rust and a smaller still handmade paper yellow one.  These were layered onto each other from smallest to largest.  They were placed in the center of the die cut and held in place with a dark brown brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.