- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, February 27, 2017
Card Club - February - DSP Split
I cut the sheet of 12x12 paper into rectangles 5.25 x 4.00 inches. Then I cut them again at 3.5 inches. I flipped the larger piece to reveal the stripes. I then taped these back together on the back.
I added a length of ivory grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.
This layer was adhered to the front of a green card leaving a small border.
The greeting was color printed then punched with a large 2 inch oval punch. It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.