Monday, November 27, 2017

Card Club - November - Kraft Tag

I started with the kraft and red glitter tag.  I added a red satin ribbon.

I chose a dark brown card base and added an embossed layer.  The white card stock layer was created with the Stampin Up Petals a Plenty folder and leaves a small border of the card showing.  The embossed layer is adhered to the card front.

The tag was adhered to the embossed layer then a tiny red brad was placed through a hole made with a push pin. The prongs were spread apart on the inside of the card.

I created the greeting by printing it on white card stock and punching them out with the SU Modern Label punch.  I added a red glitter label which was cut in half crosswise and adhered behind the greeting offset on the left and right.  The greeting is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.