Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Cards to the Gallery

I stamped Angelica by Stampendous onto a quarter sheet of white card stock with clear ink and gold embossed it.

I placed some dye ink onto my craft mat and spritz it with water.  I then layed my angel image onto the mat and pulled it off to reveal this wonderful background.  It was left to dry then pressed to be flat.

I trimmed it to leave a small border. I chose a blue purple card base.  I adhered the stamped layer to the front.

I printed a greeting in french and punched it out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  I punched another from the card base color and cut it in half crosswise and adhered them offset on both ends.  The greeting was adhered with 3D foam tape.


The polar bear was cut with the Cricut and the Joy of the Season cartridge.  The scarf was cut separately and then adhered to the bear.

I chose a deep blue liquid acrylic background and adhered it to the medium blue card base.  I added a snowbank of white card stock cut with the Creative Memories Wavy Cutter.  The bear was adhered to the left of the card and a silver glitter star was adhered top right corner.

These were deposit to the gallery today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.