Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Card - Embossed Ornament

The Sizzix - Bigz Die and Embossing Folder - Christmas - Ornament 5 is the focal element for this card.

I chose a warm pink card and coordinated it with designer paper by Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses - Starry Night.   It was cut to leave a nice border of the card color showing.

I chose the light blue in the designer paper for the ornament.  It was cut and embossed.  I added a deep burgundy ribbon which was pulled through the ornament hanger and tied with pink crochet cotton.  I trimmed the ends at an angle.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The banner greeting was created by color printing then trimming it to 1.5 inches tall.  The ends were flagged with the Stampin Up Banner Triple punch.  It was so easy to do a stack of these.  The greeting was designed for each card in the set.

I made 20 of each design so there was a lot of cutting and embossing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.