Sunday, August 18, 2019

CCE and Compassion House Cards

I am getting caught up on cards I owe before the end of the summer. 

I started double sided paper - Sapphire Collection - Color Ways -  Paper House.  Not all double sided paper works for DSP Splits so I made this new designer for me. 

I chose a navy card base.

I cut the DSP to 3.75 x 5 inches.  Then cut again at 2" in both directions.  I was able to just adhere the pieces leaving a small border. 

I adhered an oval greeting with a blue oval of the same as the card color and a color printed greeting.  These were adhered together then adhered to the card with 3D foam tape.


For the card on the right I chose an all occasion theme. The accent is a white circle on the blue oval with a yellow handmade paper flower held in place with a silver flower sequin on a silver tiny brad.

These are on their way to my card partners with my apologies.

Most of this paper lent itself to tall cards but with the last piece I was able to cut it so I could make a wide card.






This card will go to Compassion House for their need of Thank You cards.

I placed a Stampin Up Modern Label with a stamped greeting on the large navy oval.

These were mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.