Monday, August 19, 2019

Exchange Cards - August

Still working on Exchange Cards.

I used a layout I have used before.  I chose designer paper - Poplin - Indigo Bleu by PinkPaislee.  Each side offers different colors so I could make seperate cards. I chose teal, taupe, black and yellow card bases.

I cut the designer paper into 6x6 inches.  I then cut a circle with the large circle template with the red cutter.  These were cut in half with the paper cutter.

The half circle was placed on coordinating card bases.  With the black base I chose a black tiny brad to hold a taupe card stock punchie and 2 white silk flowers. 

I added a length of black grosgrain ribbon along the fold.  It was pulled through the card and tied in a knot on the front.  Ends were trimmed with scissors.



This is the yellow card base which coordinates with the other side of the designer paper.

.I chose a gold flower sequin, a turquoise Prima flower and a large white silk flower all held in place by a gold tiny brad. 

It was placed in the bottom right hand side of the half circle.

I added a length of turquoise grosgrain ribbon along the fold.  It was tied in a knot and the ends were trimmed with scissors.

These will be mailed right away.

While I was at it I made a couple of Thank You cards for Compassion House.

The damask side was used on this taupe card. 

Black grosgrain ribbon on the fold.

Taupe flower punchie with 2 white silk flowers on a black tiny brad.










This is the teal card base with the circle side of the designer paper.  White grograin ribbon on the fold. Teal flower punchie with yellow flower and large white silk flower.  A SU Word Window greeting was added to both and was adhered with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just love all your pretty cards. The colors, designs and flowers are lovely. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.