Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Exchange Cards - September

Another set of cards with a different sheet of spattered paper made in this session

When I chose this paper to decorate I did not think that all the cards would have to be portrait because of the text on it.

I chose a warm red card base to match the color on the paper.  I adhered the designer paper to the card front.

I added a Sizzix Filmstrip die in glossy black to which I tied a bit of red thread. It was adhered to the card front and trimmed to the card edge. 

I added red and black sequins to the card with Bling Zots. 

I chalked the edges of the Stampin Up Decorative label greeting with warm red then I adhered it to card front in the bottom right corner with 3D foam tape.

For this card I chose a black card base.

I wrapped a length of red satin ribbon along the bottom edge and taped the edges to the back.  I tied a piece of black thread on the right hand side and trimmed the ends.

I adhered the spattered designer paper to the card front.

I added black and red sequins to the card front with Bling Zots. 

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label greeting with an offset of black label.  It was adhered to the card front in the top left corner with 3D foam tape.


1 comment:

  1. I love the film strip here. It really works! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.