Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Card Stack - B&W Snowflakes

Today, I had my first Christmas Card Stack Class of the season.  I started with the background paper. The top card has silver snowflakes and the bottom has white snowflakes.  I cut the background paper to just smaller than the card front and glued it down. I cut the circle with a Nestabilities circle die just a bit bigger than the snowflake.  I punched a silver foil snowflake with a Martha Stewart punch.  The smaller snowflake is Martha Stewart as well. Snowflakes are layered onto the circle and they are held in place with a tiny black brad.  I made some of these in magenta as well.

Bottom:
This card has a blue card with white snowflakes.  I cut the snowflake with my Cricut - Winter Lace cartridge.  I made some of these in turquoise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.