Thursday, November 24, 2011

R2G Card Kit - Kid Cards - Pick Up Truck

I'm working on Ready 2 Go Card Kits for the sale this weekend.  I wanted some cards which would work for kids Christmas cards or Thank Yous for after the celebrations!  I selected the card to match the truck color.  I embossed the silver background with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder.  I ripped a snowbank for the bottom of the card.  The truck was cut with the Cricut and the Just Because Cards cartridge.  I the truck in blue, red, yellow and green. The tree was cut with the "Paper Dolls - Dress Up cartridge in deep green cardstock. I added a Martha Stewart snowflake punch in the corner.  These should be fun for kids to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.