Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Stack Class - Winter Trees

I started with a white card.  I cut a top note shape with the TH Ornamental die from burgundy designer paper.  I cut 2 Sizzix deep green trees, one small and one large.   I color printed the greetings on vellum and embossed them with white powder.  I punched the snowflake with MS punch and applied some glitter glue.
I mounted the top note on the card front.  I then glued the small tree to the card leave space to put the large one next to it later.  The vellum greeting was ripped and mounted on the card and held in place with a tiny white brad and a bit of glue on the right hand side.  I glued the large pine tree to the right of the small on over the vellum greeting.   I added some iridescent glitter glue on the branches of the large tree. I added the large snowflake on the left hand side.   I made a burgundy/dark green and a red/green option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.