Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Card Stack - Red & White Poinsettia

I selected Real Red card stock to coordinate with the red silk poinsettia flower.   I selected 2 different double sided Designer Paper for the card front.  Left is Always Artichoke and the bottom is more of a Christmas green.  I cut the DP to 5.25"x 4" then cut it at 1.5" and turned over the small piece.  I glued these to the card front.  I glued a color printed greeting on a white strip of card stock over the join of the DP.
I created a hole in the DP and card front with a push pin in the centre of the poinsettia.  I layered a red over a white flower. I adhered the silk poinsettia accent to the card with a gold brad adding a gold sequin between the brad and the flower before putting the brad in the hole made earlier. Quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.