Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Card Stack - Glitter Joy

 I used a Wild Wasabi green card onto which I mounted a frame cut with the Sizzix Frame die from a holly decorative paper.  The glitter is Wine Red bought at a local scrapbook store.  It's really nice stuff.  The "Joy" die cut was created with a Sizzix die.  I punched three 1/4" circles from the glitter scraps to put on the right hand side of the frame which repeats the red circles in the decorative paper.  The exclamation mark was hand cut from the scraps.

Bottom:  On this card I used ivory cardstock and applied Always Artichoke around the edges of the frame to help define the edges against the light card stock.  On this one I just punched another three 1/4" circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.