Sunday, November 13, 2011

GG - Snowflake Trio

This was changed only a little bit from the Greetings Galore Class from Nov 2010.  I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder instead of the Devine Swirl.  I also wrapped the ribbon around the embossed layer instead of the whole card. Once the layer is embossed I adhered a strip of smooth white then placed the ribbon to cover the top and bottom edge of this strip.  I taped the ribbon ends to the back of the embossed layer. Glued the embossed layer to my card. I placed my royal blue snowflake confetti and used a push pin to create a hole through the snowflake, the smooth strip, the embossed layer and the card front.  I place the tiny silver brad through the hole and spread the prongs on the inside of the card.  This will help to hold all the elements in place.  The insert will hide the brad prongs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.