Sunday, August 25, 2013

Card - Challenge - Paris

I made this card for the Come & Get It Challenges - Let's Go on a Holiday.   I chose Paris as a travel destination.  The background was created with digital graphics from The Graphics Fairy.  Give Karen's site a look for vintage images. I printed the background and then layered it onto a black rectangle then onto a taupe card.  I cut the Eiffel Tower with my Cricut and the Summer in Paris cartridge.  It's a small one with just a few images.  It did not cut right through the card stock so that is why I highlighted the design with gold Perfect Pearls painted on with a brush.  I brushed my leftover onto the background with a wet brush. The tower has been mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Sylvia, I really like the background you used, as it makes the tower just stand out.
    Thanks for playing with Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.