Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photos - In search of Old Quilts

I went to Fort Edmonton in hopes of getting some good photos of old quilts.  I was not very successful. Most of the beds and quilts are not the focal point of the display and therefore at an angle that makes it not easy to photograph.  Some had wrinkles in them that made the picture not very good.  The fort itself only had Hudson Bay blankets on all the beds.  On the up side the straw flowers were gorgeous. I got several in different colors.  The top left hand photo is an art installation near Fort Edmonton of these reflective balls.  I've been wanting to take pictures of that for a while so a good day all the way around.  The sun was warm, the breeze provided refreshing bit of coolness, and the walking was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.