Saturday, August 10, 2013

Challenge - CCT - Diecuts or Punches

I made this challenge at Cute Card Thursday which was Dies or Punches.  and All Beautiful Cards  which was Monochromatic.  I started with a warm white card.  I cut a Tim Holtz Cabinet die from designer paper in white/craft texture.  I cut the window into the shape with a QuicKutz die.  I printed the stars, snowflakes and hill in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede on the original card.  I added a layer of Soft Suede behind the curve and the bottom. I glued the cabinet window onto the card.  I added a branch die cut with Impression Obesession die of a branch (DEI021-N) in Soft Suede.  The snowflake in the curve at the top is a Martha Stewart punchie on Soft Suede.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your window is lovely! What a great monochromatic card. It is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love, love, love, how your window turned out! Thanks for playing along with us and I hope you will join us again! www.abcchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.