Saturday, November 1, 2014

Baby Announcement Cards

I made these baby announcement cards for a friend's daughter who is expecting a baby and the shower is today!

I went with non traditional colors of yellow and green.  I used Stampin Up digitals: Letter It Stamp Set and Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Buttons.  The colors are Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. The letters were given a shadow to add dimension. I designed the main element and color printed. I added it to a layer of yellow.  I used Bazzil Mexican Poppy because I did not have Daffodil Delight card stock.  This was then layerd onto a white card.
The banner was color printed and cut with the Bitty Banners Framelit set.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The insert was customized with these colors.

These clear boxes are working out so well to present a set of cards in a professional and elegant way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.