Monday, November 24, 2014

Card Club - November - Christmas Penguin

We made Christmas cards tonight.
I selected my colors based on the central image of the penguin.  The card is black and I cut the red layer to leave just a small border and glued it to the card front. I cut the white layer with the Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 22. The yellow oval was cut with SB Nestabilities Ovals. These were added to the top half of the card.  The penguin is a sticker and was set in the center of the oval.  The greeting was cut with the Stampin Up Bitty Banners Framelits.  I cut another banner of the same size from card stock matching the card to create the shadow. The shadow banner is cut crosswise then glued offset to either end.  The banner was there added to the card front with 3D foam tape.  I added the dots around the oval with a black marker to create a frame.  The alternative was a red card with a black background layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.