Monday, November 24, 2014

Card Club - November - Christmas Foliage

This card is designed around some die cuts I purchased last year.  There were pine cones, poinsettias, camelias, and others.  I had bought several sets so with combining I had enough elements for the kits for this double class.  This year I saw the card stock that matched the elements so I purchased a pack. There was this ginger pattern and a red damask type patterned paper in the pack.  There was some grey pearl card stock as well.  I matched up the papers and cut both to 4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut them at 3" at the same time then just swapped the pieces.  Once paired they were taped together and then adhered to the card front as one piece.  I added the ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  The element was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.